OpsGuru is a global engineering and consulting group. We are experts in the container ecosystem, data processing and analytics, and cloud-native technologies. Our team is formed by network, data, security, DevOps specialists, and application developers. OpsGuru empowers customers with technology to solve their business problems and provide the tools to assure success in their digital transformation.
OpsGuru’s value to our customers centers around our ability to provide deep technical guidance based on their business needs. We achieve this by assigning small, virtual teams of highly skilled individuals to each project. Within these teams, the Cloud Engineer is responsible for designing, automating, and deploying production-grade services on behalf of our customers to a variety of public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure. Cloud Engineers work alongside our Solutions Architects to ensure our project deliverables meet stakeholders’ needs while upholding OpsGuru’s standards for quality and operational maturity.
- Building complex self-healing, cloud architectures using Infrastructure as Code(IaC) best practices.
- Build and deploy complex CI/CD pipelines
- Migrate monolith services to microservices platforms
- Establishing credibility and build impactful relationships with our customers
Qualification & Experience
- +5 years of experience in Information technology, preference for infrastructure and platform services automation.
- +2 years of experience with engineering and supporting containerization technology (Openshift, Kubernetes, EKS/GKE).
- 2 years of experience with CI/CD tooling and best practices
- Strong knowledge of foundational elements of public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with scripting tools (Python, Ruby, Shell scripting etc.) to automate routine operational tasks.
- Proficiency in networking and network security.